Photographers know that your camera won't do much without proper lighting. This ultra- fast flash works on-camera or in the studio, and wireless control gives photographers the power to trigger the flash from anywhere nearby. Designed for the FX and DX cameras, the SB910 can work as a hot shoe Speedlight, remote unit, or wireless commander. The backlit LCD lets you know what's going on with the flash at all times, so you'll always get the light you need--when you need it.
- Guide Number 34 m/111.5 ft. (at ISO 100, 35mm zoom head position, in FX format, standard illumination pattern, 20°C/68°F) to 48 m/157.5 ft. (at ISO 200, 35mm zoom head position, in FX format, standard illumination pattern, 20°C/68°F)
- Lens Coverage 8 to 11mm (DX-format, Automatic mode with built-in wide-angle panel deployed) 12 to 17mm (FX-format, Automatic mode with built-in wide-angle panel deployed) 12 to 200mm (DX-format, Automatic mode) 17 to 200mm (FX-format, Automatic mode)
- Bounce Function (Tilt) Flash head tilts down to -7° or up to 90° with click-stops at -7°, 0°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°. Bounce Function (Rotate) Flash head rotates horizontally 180° to the left and right with click-stops at 0°, 30°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 120°, 150°, 180°
- Dimensions 3.1 x 5.7 x 4.4 in. (78.5 x 145 x 113 mm) (Approx.)
- Weight (Approx. without batteries) 14.8 oz. (420 g)